Wednesday, March 3, 2010

steam cleaner











I got this Wagner steam cleaner a couple of weeks ago at Costco and I love it. It comes with different attachments to do different cleaning jobs. But it is so good on the wood floors I can hardly stand it. Oh, and the bathrooms??!! I got it when it had an instant rebate (which I love) so it was only like $55. A steal if you ask me. I'm sure other steam cleaners are perfectly perfect, too. But I do love my steam cleaner and I thought I'd share.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I have some rebate money from Costco and that looks like a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just got the Shark steam cleaner and used it yesterday. I am in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We picked up a steam cleaner at Costco a few weeks ago and also lloooovvveee it! Everything in our home can and has been steamed.

    ReplyDelete