Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hope and Liam. Liam is my friend Julie's little guy. Hope and Liam love each other. I have about 20 pictures of them kissing and/or hugging each other. This was the day before we left, they were saying goodbye. Eventually, Liam tired of all the hugging and kissing, but not Hope. Toward the end she would say...."Just one more kiss Liam!". Liam would kiss and Hope would say, "ON THE LIPS LIAM". Is it so wrong to arrange a marriage? They would be perfect together and I so love Julie.

Taken off my front (well my old) porch. Loved looking out and seeing those deer.

Here we are at the Japanese Gardens in Portland. From the first day I lived in Camas, I wanted to go to the Japanese Gardens. Not sure what took me so long to get there, but...I was going before we moved. When my Mom came to visit right before we left, I took her and all the kids. Hunter had just gotten his screws removed a few days before. He hobbled around on crutches. But we made it to the Japanese Gardens, and boy am I glad we made it.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. beautiful gardens. cute kids. glad you made it before you left!!!

    i kinda want a kiss from hopey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arranged marriages work and they really picked each other out themselves just at a very early age. I can just hear Hope saying "on the lips." None of this half -baked kisses for that girl.
    We did have fun at the gardens that day.
    Those deer came down to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete