Friday, August 20, 2010

my version of NYC popovers


I might need this pan now.

Made these popovers tonight for dessert. With this butter, except I used marionberry jam, because that's what I had. They were very good. I did not have a popover pan, so I just used muffin tins. I filled 9 tins with my batter. My only wish/complaint was that there wasn't more. EVERYONE ate one and then we were staring at each other... hoping nobody else wanted the last three. We split them, but I will certainly double (if not triple) that recipe next time. I would definitely triple if that was our breakfast. Just thought I'd share!


2 comments:

  1. mhmmm. i want to try that out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never made a popover and they look delicious. It is so fun to travel and discover new foods. Wish I had some right now for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete