Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just so you know

Just a quick post to update anyone that still reads. We sold the house last week to a family at church. We are packing up and moving the end of June. We have found another house, and I have only seen it in pictures! Scott moves in on June 1st. I went to Costco with my friend today, and was really tired after. Hope slept in my bed last night and coughed and kept me awake, so I took a little nappy while she was napping. I woke with a start...WE ARE MOVING! Sometimes I have a hard time with reality and it hits me suddenly haha. I have been eating crazy healthy and my body feels really good. Just thought I'd throw that in. :) More about that later. Kids are walking up the street now.

6 comments:

  1. I still read your blog and I have missed your comments. Scott can move in and have everything ready for the movers. Glad you will be together real soon now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited for you. Tell us about the new house:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Hope we get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh good! I'm glad it's all working out. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still read, even if it takes me a few days to comment, sometimes. funerals. geez! such a time consumer.

    i love you heather. i'm excited for you guys to be together again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!! Glad things are working out!! Great time to move to Texas...just in time for some good Texas humidity!!

    ReplyDelete