Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm still here...and Happy Birthday to me!

Scott's new full time job is looking for a full time job. That uses the computer. SO, my blogging, facebooking and net surfing have been severely limited. There are times when the computer is free, but with blogging if I don't do it when I feel like it, I just don't feel like doing it at all. Scott does have some leads, but we are certainly still waiting.

Before I forget, my friend made a cake for a birthday celebration (mine, my birthday was on the 20th) It was some of the best cake ever. I have made (and blogged about) another chocolate cake with peanut butter cups stuck to the side. This was different because it had cream cheese frosting and layers of melted peanut butter between the layers. Hello??!! EVERYTHING is better with cream cheese frosting. Here is a picture of the heavenly creation. And here is a ">link so you can make it ASAP. Beware, take it with you to a party...because you will want to eat the entire thing once you start!!

**the link didn't work try this**

I have printed the recipe and will add it to my file. Plus, I've added the Picky Palate to my favorites, thanks Picky Palate!!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that cake looks delicious. Did you get to take the leftovers home? Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have good friends there! I hope you had a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to eat that cake something fierce!!! holy canoli!

    ReplyDelete