Thursday, November 5, 2009

So, I will blab here!

Please tell me you are all watching Modern Family! I do so enjoy that show. Also, did you catch the remake of "V"? I must admit I did an eye roll when Scott and Hunter said they wanted to watch, BUT it was rather entertaining.

I posted some lovely photos in the previous post. I hate now how on the posting page when you put pictures up...it doesn't show the picture, it's the picture code or whatever. Do you have that, too? It is rather a bother, and I can't really blab about each picture like I'd like to. Grrr.

So, I will blab right here. Hayden was 007 this year for Halloween. Really, he just wanted to carry an airsoft gun (not loaded of course) Hope, was many things (lots of different dressing up parties this year) but for the actual night she put on a Barbie dress-up and some wings. I even put on a little make-up, she was in heaven. Hannah was a hippie A large group of her friends gathered and they went out together, with the rest of the street kids (and some parents) following along (Hope included) I think she wanted to go all by herself, but oh well. Hunter stayed home and passed out candy. He was being a party pooper...what? you'd think he had a broken ankle or something.

Speaking of the broken ankle, he did get his cast off a day or so ago. Believe it or not! After 4 short weeks the doctor said "kids are amazing". They really do heal so fast. He is, however, having a harder time walking than he thought. I think he thought he would immediately start playing basketball or something. Darn it all. I have been using some of my PT skillz on him though. He should be better in no time. You know it.

Anyhoo, I must warm up dinner. Leftover chili is on the menu, I love leftovers. I did make fresh corn bread though. Today was the official start of "the season" for me. I wanted to play Christmas songs on the piano. I'm getting in the mood. Hot chocolate is sounding good. Not to mention, I saw a Golden Retriever puppy picture on the back of a Target add today, and ran up to show Scott how cute he was. He rolled his eyes (big time) and said "NO DOG!" Oh course not now silly, but someday :)

3 comments:

  1. Are you using the new editor? I really like it - you might be in the HTML view, not the edit view. Play around with it - I can add photos and then see the actual photo. There are two tabs on top.

    And of course we LOVE Modern Family. I have decided the dad is kinda like Eric WTF - why the face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it sounds like you're in html view. go to the top right hand corner. go to edit view, if you're on html one. that happened to me once, i was so confused for a while.

    i just started recording modern family.

    p.s. i love the pictures. i'm sure hopey was in heaven with the whole haha ordeal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! That solved it. I can't decide who I like best on that show, they all crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete