Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!

Hayley and Garrett came for Thanksgiving this year. We had lots of fun AND lots of treats. She EVEN made homemade Oreos!! Yum. No Mom and Dad this year, Mom's back is really bad and she couldn't fly. We missed you Mom and Dad. G and H brought the Great Dalmudi and we had fun playing that.

This is our new little baby....Rocky. My Uncle Ron's dog was the Dad (he was born is CO, hence the name...ROCKY!) My Uncle Ron's dog had a litter of puppies in January, and at Hayley's wedding he asked if we wanted one. Scout was sick, and I told him no. But I started getting a hankering really bad. I called my Dad up and asked if he knew if Ron had anymore puppies coming...he said yeah I think he just had some. So, I called my Uncle and the rest is history. We picked Rocky up on Friday and have been busy ever since. Lucky for us, my Uncle was driving to see my Aunt in Northern Washington, so he brought him to Hermiston, OR and we met outside a gas station.

The Thanksgiving table. My friend Shelly was over, her kids were with their Dad for Thanksgiving, so she joined us. I tell you this, because she is taking the picture, and you might kind of wonder.


Hannah made these cute name cards for everyone. Hey, if I'm not scrap booking, at lease we can use that paper for something cute hahaha.



Hayden and Rocky. He has been really cute with Rocky. He really wants Rocky to LOVE him.




This is me hold Rocky for the first time. Hannah took this picture. I cried when I saw him he was so cute and little.




5 comments:

  1. Life with a puppy - we are experiencing that right now ourselves. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it went way too fast - that's my only complaint. but it was a delightful trip as always. i enjoyed you, your puppy & each and every one of your kids. scott, too.

    the food was delish, the gaming was entertaining, and the puppy was precious. i miss him. i will need you to post pictures often!

    thanks again for everything. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can tell I missed a fun time. You even added a little more to the weekend getting Rocky. He is adorable and I know he will bring you and your family lots of joy.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! That's the dog I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE BLOG AGAIN! CHRISTMAS PICTURES! I'm done being nice about waiting.

    ReplyDelete