Monday, January 4, 2010

Hush up I'm busy!

I just did a little experiment...I sat down at the computer. I wasn't even 1/2 way through my sister's post when people started telling me they needed things. Grrrr. I just had to yell and say I was BUSY!

I have decided to put blogging back on my list of things to do. I have been feeling guilt. Guilt because I don't scrapbook (Hope does have a scrapbook STARTED, but just started no where near caught up on anybodies) I don't journal either. So, my blog was it, as far as keeping track of the day to day stuff. I have a terrible memory, so if I don't write it down I don't remember it. So, I will be blogging again.

Just so I don't forget, I have really chapped lips ( I think something is not working right in me, I drink more water than most everyone I know, so that's NOT it) Scott is still out of work. He does have an interview someplace that would take us away from WA. Hmmmm. I like my life here, why oh why can't things just stay the same? Hope is now a Sunbeam. She was not excited at all to start in Primary, but seemed just fine yesterday, and was all excited afterward talking about her new teachers and class. She was really impressed because the husband (in the teaching duo) could touch the ceiling. Impressive. I don't like my baby growing up. Not one little bit. More to come I promise, the Indians are getting restless, after all it is dinner time!! (for the 100th time :)

2 comments:

  1. i like hope & what impresses her! i miss you guys. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have a place to go when things are tumbling down around you. I love Hope's comments and the way she uses her words. Hope Rocky is not still "biting her up".

    ReplyDelete