Thursday, January 7, 2010

A few recipes for you to try...



Picture thanks to Pioneer Woman

Pictures...thanks to Joy the Baker!



MMMMMMMmmmmhhh, I tried these pancakes this morning, egg nog pancakes. The were delicious, spectacular, everyone in my family liked...if not loved them. Even Scott said they were good. I do love a good buttermilk pancake that is really thick and high and oh so good. You will note, that it isn't even Saturday OR Sunday, and I still made pancakes. You gotta love that Joy the Baker.

Here is another recipe that I tried... last night, Pioneer Woman's homemade ranch dressing. I don't even bother with store bought dressings anymore. Dressing is so easy to make up yourself, and keep in the fridge, and it's so much better than anything you'd buy!! If you like ranch, try this one, it's a keeper!




3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, heather! i've got a huge thing of ranch in the fridge - i'm going to use that up first. but, i will definitely try the ranch. i'm a fan of PW.

    i'm also a fan of the frequency with which you are blogging this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, you know me I'm very routine driven, if it's not in my routine, forget it. I just put blogging back in the routine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to make all my dressings and I am anxious to try the PW ranch. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete