Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I miss rubbing your ears

Way back in October (ish) when we first started thinking about getting Rocky, I could rationally think that getting a puppy right then and there might not be the best idea. You know, because Scott had just lost his job and blah. Sitting here, looking back I am very glad we listened to my gut instinct and got that dog. I like him. He still smells like a puppy. I enjoy going for walks. He has been a great distraction in this somewhat hardish time in our lives. Really, it hasn't been that bad, but you know. Anyway, he lost his first tooth tonight, and I had a burst of love for him.

Also, funny story. Scott was out of town for a couple of days (job interview :))) and it went well) and he was talking to Hope on the phone the second night. Remember she loves to rub ears. She said, "Daddy you need to come home, I miss rubbing your ears!" Ohhh, I just had a little burst of love for her, too.

Must go, Modern Family is on!! Please tell me you watch that show!?

5 comments:

  1. i like rocky & i haven't seen him in what seems like forever. he was/is such a sweet little doggie.

    hopey is the sweetest thing ever. that just melted my heart. what a girl.

    and i do watch modern family - probably my new favorite show. last night 2 episodes were on! it was such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the christmas episode yesterday online and have been trying to find time to catch another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't hate me for not watching it yet. We will, soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoy that show. Of course, Hope misses her daddy's ears. She makes me laugh everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, hysterical show. The characters are dead on.

    ReplyDelete