Thursday, September 22, 2011

Seriously...

Some pictures from the first day (or the first week for some children ;) and some pictures of Hope while we were in Nauvoo over the summer. Just cuz.

My friend Melissa took both of these pictures (Hunter and Hayden) and I like them. Thanks to Melissa for sharing!!!









I love my kids, but sometimes they drive crazy. It's funny/annoying when you can see your own worse faults in your children. I stress out. There I said it, I do I stress out. When I am in a frenzy I'm sure I am very annoying. Two of my sweet, darling, lovable children stress out as well. Hopefully, the younger two will be spared this fault. But oh heaven help us all, between the toner in the printer, stressing over band, not understand something in math, just too darn much homework, AND making everyone "find the time" to read the scriptures and pray together...I am worn out tonight. Spent! Glad tomorrow is another day. Luckily, all ordeals were solved and everyone was calmed and soothed before bed. Including the mother, that internalizes all. I have some Grey's Anatomy to go watch.

1 comment:

  1. love the pictures!!! that picture of hayden - dang he's a cute kid. i miss your kids. and you. (mikey misses rocky...)

    i'll have to call you tomorrow about grey's.

    ReplyDelete