Wednesday, September 28, 2011

There are a lot of critters in Texas




I looked long and hard for the best picture. This was a nice and ugly one. Scary huh??






There are wild boar that live in the woods behind my house. They are ugly. They leave nasty looking poop around in the empty lots around my house. And now...2 nights ago...they dug around my trees and around in my flower beds. I don't like it. They get their ugly little (well big) tusks in the dirt and mulch and root around for grubs or something. I have heard of people that sit up and wait and hunt these little buggers. I even heard of somebody hunt it with a bow and arrow and then roast it. I don't know if that is true, but I've heard it. It supposedly tasted good. GROSS if you ask me, but I don't like them digging up and messing up my flower beds. What to do?? I don't think Scott will be strapping on a bow and arrow to go hog hunting anytime soon, but we may get desperate. Just kidding. I'd pay somebody to do that. Someone said moth balls might help keep them away. I guess I'll have to do some research.





Our scorpion issue, you'll be happy to hear, is much better. Janer recommended this stuff call Cy-Kick. I purchased some off of Amazon. It works like a charm. In fact I just found a little tiny dead one. No more falling scorps from the air vent, landing on Scott. :)




Still NO SNAKES Mom! Have I ever told you the PEOPLE here in Texas are the best. Love. the. people. in. Texas!

1 comment:

  1. i would rather have your flower beds messed up than have your house infested with scorps... sorry, heather. and when scott's scorp fell out of the ceiling, he didn't get stung, might i remind you! :)

    ReplyDelete