Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Hayden!



Hayden at 19 months, those cheeks!

Hayden trying on glasses.
Hayden's smile.
Our little fella has turned 10. He is still my little guy. He let's me walk him to and from school still. It's still cool for us to come and eat with him at school for his birthday. He even wanted me to bring a treat (donuts) to the class. Sometimes, he still forgets to brush his teeth, but luckily he remembers most of the time now. I love this kid, he is the smiliest kid I know. Even his eyes smile. Happy birthday Hayden!!

1 comment:

  1. i love that kid. he's got such a fun personality. i am glad he's not "too cool" yet. and i'm sure you brought the good donuts ;)

    oh my gosh - that 19 month picture - a blonde mikey look alike?! i think so! if mikey grows up to be half as cute as hayden, i'd be happy!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete