Thursday, March 29, 2012

I have a confession to make...I have been shameful at Gymboree these last 3 days. I bought Hope a sizable chunk of clothes on Monday, Tuesday I wanted to exchange a size and bought her another outfit on top of what I had already bought her. Then today...I went in again to exchange another dress for a bigger size (she is between sizes on some things) and found yet another outfit and a pair of shoes that I could not resist. Here is the thing, the deals were good. Shirts for $7 and shorts for $11. You can't do that good at Target. Plus she has outgrown the little sizes at Target and now needs big girl. Not ready for most of those fashions yet. Plus, she is still my little one and she let's me dress her up, and she loves what I bring home. Dang, these shoes I just bought her I'd love to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment