Monday, August 24, 2009

Does anyone have a Valium?

Kidding hahaha :) I'm just tired. I took all my children plus Hannah's friend Hannah back to school clothes shopping. It was rather hellish, I must say. The big kids were all pretty good. But Hope...oh my. I brought the stroller, but she doesn't sit in it. She'd want to walk or have me carry her. Of course, right? The mall wasn't so bad. The real melt down started at Kohls, I got lots of pity looks as I was carrying her screaming through the store. (I took the cat boots off, heaven forbid) However, pity turned into something else entirely at Famous Footware, where the salesperson had picked up one too many times today. She wasn't so patient with my little one, who just wanted to try on shoes. I'm just glad that's done! She did fall asleep in the car. :)

Now, what to make for dinner? I'm afraid the San Fran trip has sucked all my menu planning brain cells right on out of my head. HMMMMM, I can't do omelets again...

5 comments:

  1. I am so with you on not knowing what to make for dinner. I have been a slacker all summer, and with school starting I am trying to be good - but what to make!!!! I need help, so if you have any good ideas shoot them my way. Oh - and if you do find some vailum you can send that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is always a busy time for moms getting kids back to school. Hope you found some bargains and some good stuff out there at the mall to make it all worth it. I'm amazed the sales clerk did not find Hope adorable trying on all those shoes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tacos! Its always my "go-to". you gotta love those computerized price tags on the shoes at Kohl's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mhmmm. i love the tacos! i love these stories, but i don't love that lady getting all irritated at you about hopey. i'll punch her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get your Kraft food and family yet? Lots of yummy looking EASY recipes in September's issue.

    ReplyDelete