Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My little Giada


For several months all Hope wanted to watch on TV was Max and Ruby. I like Max and Ruby so that was fine by me. In fact, I think we all kind of liked Max and Ruby...bigger children have all been know to sit and watch M&R...with Hope;) Well, I started DVRing Giada's new cooking show on the Food Network, and Hope has watched. Now, she wants to watch Giada as much as she wants to watch Max and Ruby, that's saying a lot. For many weeks she had been into "making recipes". Making recipes=making messes, really but it keeps her busy and happy. Really, anything can go into a recipe. Cheerios, nuts, crackers, berries...then she likes to freeze it. Everyone must sample, too. It's delightful. Now, she has found a fellow chef to bond with. "I'm like Giada" she now tells us as she is wiping up some concoction. Hope describes things she eats as "tasty and delicious" or "tasty and sweet". She is a funny girl.

6 comments:

  1. i love that face!!! she's hilarious, i miss her. i love her. please, give her a kiss for me. while you're at it, give them all a kiss for me.

    thanksgiving can't get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's growing up -- amazing how that happens! I'm a Food Network fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling she will keep me busy. At least I will eat good while I am there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's way cuter than Giada though...and that means something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She doesn't have the good cleavage like Giada though ha. But neither do I so....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have taken her to see Julie & Julia with you!! I still haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete