Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Hannah!









Ahh, sweet little Hannah. This is getting posted the day after her birthday. I have a lot of excuses...I couldn't find her baby scrapbook, I had to go dig in a couple of unpacked boxes to unearth it. And by "I" I mean Scott, Scott looked while I made breakfast. Her baby scrapbook was packed away from all the other baby scrapbooks in a box of my old scrapbooks. I lost some sleep worrying about it last night. But it's been found! Also, our friends the Day's from Washington came yesterday afternoon, and my spare time was spent getting this house ready for their visit. My kids clean, but...this house needs my touch every once in a while. Wow! I cleaned the house from top to bottom, and realized that really the kids don't do such a fabulous job cleaning their bathrooms. I need to crack the whip a little harder.


All that aside, Hannah is 13! She got invited to meet up with her BFF Hannah T. from WA in Utah this summer. Her family is renting a house boat or something and wanted Hannah to come along. Fun times for her. She was happy about that, because Hayden is going to the Bahamas with the Day's and she was green with jealously. We went out to dinner last night, she opened presents and we had birthday cake. Next week we will have a party for her. We are still working out the details. Hannah is a dreamer. She is a planner. And she was planning big. I had to reign that in just a little bit. I heard Hannah talking and we were going to NYC for the weekend...uhhhhh, no. She is a sweet girl who is a lot of fun. Love her. Happy Birthday Hannah!!


Hannah loves to: play basketball, although soccer is her favorite, hanging out with her friends, shopping and spending her babysitting money!

No comments:

Post a Comment