Monday, February 13, 2012

So freaky

Tonight at dinner, I got a text. Nothing special other than it prompted Hunter to tell me he gets every text between my sister Holly and I. What the what?!?!? Sure enough I go and check because just maybe he was making it up or not telling me the truth. Just maybe, but he was telling the truth. There was everything I have said to my sister via text. He said he never reads them, and that I do believe....sort of. No really I do. But it did make me think of this lesson one of the counselors in YW gave about personal worthiness. She said how would you feel right now if Christ picked up your phone and read your texts? Or listened to the music on your iPod? Or was watching that show with you? I'm just saying it got me thinking. OOOOORRRR if the texts you thought were going to one person were going someplace else too? Good thing some of the more colorful text exchanges happened between Hayley, Holly and I...Hunter not included. It kind of has me scared right about now. Maybe I'll just give up texting forever, or I'll march my buns down to the AT&T store tomorrow and see what the heck kind of crazy thing is going on. And, what's with my detective skills? I do check his phone at night, why didn't I notice this?




I do know I can have some crazy kind of magnetic field thing going with all things electronic. Just tonight my iPad was acting fine when Hayden was on it, but the second I pick it up the touch screen doesn't want to work and then I can't move my cursor. Maybe it's time to turn off all electronics tonight before something really exciting happens.

2 comments:

  1. i don't like that one bit. it makes me feel naughty and guilty. and you're right - i need to do some serious thinking, apparently. :{

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what happened when you figure out why it was doing that. Was his your old phone? Ally had my whole calendar on her phone and I had all her contacts for some reason.

    ReplyDelete