Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A walk in the park

Can I just say, I hate how blogger makes it so hard to move pictures around in your blog post. It drives me crazy! So, these will be all out of time sequence. These are just some random shots of our weekend. Most of them are outside our house, in our neighborhood, or down by "the" round rock of Round Rock, TX. Hannah took most of the hiking pictures. She loves to take pictures, and can't wait to quit band next year so she can start working on the yearbook taking pictures and writing. I'm letting go a little bit and said...she could! I'm letting her quit band. It was kind of big for me, but she is not loving band, and she really loves doing the other stuff. So, I'm letting her follow her heart, this time.







Brad and Lynn being sweet and taking Hope roller blading, because they are nice like that. Those are the same roller blades that are 5 sizes too big. I need to get her some!!! Get on it Heather!






Hayden and Jackson leaving for the Bahamas at 3:40 am. I have talked to Hayden on the phone and they are having a great time!







There is Scott! at least his butt anyway.















They were not hanging, it just looks like they are. I wouldn't let them hang on the nice statue.






There is the bouquet Hope picked for me.






Lynn and Heather.






100 year + wagon tracks in the rock. This is part of the Chisholm Trail.






The boys played a lot of basketball this weekend. Except for when they were inside trying to throw or swing stuff. Yes, accidents do happen. Somebody was swinging my "stick" and the handle went flying and the beads went flying...right into the TV. We heard a terrible shattering sound, and we are now the proud new owners of a new LG TV. The inside crystal or screen had shattered in a few different places. Good times! So, unfortunately I was not able to watch the Oscars, I felt a little ripped off about that. I do like watching those, I had even seen a few of the movies this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment