Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not much of anything

First of all, for the record, Hannah was not pleased that I wrote she was green with jealousy. She was very happy for her brother to be able to go on his trip, she just wishes she could have gone, too. I told her I'd take it off my post and she told me it was too late, people had already read it. So, I am attempting to clarify. There was no green involved, just wishful thinking. She feels much better about the whole situation because she is now going to Lake Powell. I think I said that already, but still much better.

Moving on...I spent my fair share of time looking through all the old scrapbooks this last weekend. Hannah's was not packed up with the others, it was packed up with some on my old scrapbooks. But imagine the panic I felt when her's could not be located at first glance. So fun to look and see all my babies. They were really cute, if I do say so myself. I do long for those babies again, at times. Then again, I look at my life and love the stage I'm in now too. Well...maybe not loooove all of the time...but I feel very happy and content anyway. Each stage in life comes with it's positives. How does the time fly by so fast? One of the keys to a happy life, I think, is to just love where you are at currently. Love it love it love.

Last night we had yoga night at YW. Everybody brought a yoga mat or a towel, and wore comfy clothes. We spent about an hour doing some classic yoga moves. The girls were so funny. I tried to tell them about yoga breathing. In and out of the nose, MOUTHS closed. There was still talking. Last night was not a quiet, meditative yoga night. But it was fun, we even had a little boy drama. Because, would a YW night be complete without a little boy drama? I told my friend last night that I had been blogging more again lately. Her daughter was standing there, and asked what did I blog about? Who me? Not much of anything really, was my answer. haha!

My friend took Hope to preschool today, it's raining, and I'm supposed to be running, and I think I might go crawl back in bed with my book for a while. I will run...later. But my book and my bed are calling to me!

1 comment:

  1. i love when you blog! i'm sure yoga night was a blast. i'm sure you're a great yw leader! those girls are lucky to have you!

    tell hannah that i hope i get to spend a little time with her on her trip!

    ReplyDelete